Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I'm BAAAAAAACK!

After a three week doctor's ordered break, I went for a job on the treadmill. My shins don't despise me, but they don't love me either. I'll have to keep icing down my shins to stay healthy and NEVER do "boxes" again! I was really surprised at how well I ran and how far I got. I ran for about 30 minutes and ran 2.11 miles @ an 11' mile. Tomorrow is another training day where we'll cross train at URun in New Braunfels. I'll specifically ask them how to stretch my shins for running. After much consideration, I don't think I'll be able to run the full marathon. I think I can only run the half, but I'll continue to train for the full just in case I can pull it off. I hope I can. I've got my heart set on it. Wish me luck (not that there's anyone reading my blog). LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment