Sunday, October 10, 2010

cough-cough

I am so sick and tired of being sick and tired! Here's an update:
1. I got to mile 9 then my left knee almost broke in half (not really, but it hurt like hell).
2. I STILL have this upper respiratory virus that will NOT go away!
3. I run my first 5K this coming weekend and I cannot WAIT!!!
4. I have a team of teachers running with me (I think).
5. My half marathon is coming up and I'm deathly afraid I won't finish, but I've told my husband that I am going to finish that race even if I have to WALK all 13.1 miles.
So many wonderful people have donated to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and while the money is going to a good cause, I feel extremely obligated to run/walk. I hope I don't die. I'd love a medal to say I finished, but to be honest, I'd just like to finish. :-)
ROCK-N-ROLL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment