Saturday, November 12, 2011

Night before race day

T'was the night before race day
and all through my place
I was nervous as all get out
so stressed I got a zit on my face!

My outfit's laid out
and ready to wear.
Haven't gone to packet pick up.
I've got to get there!

I check online
for times for the expo.
Nine to five o'clock.
Ugh, gotta drive to the Alamo (dome). **I know, doesn't really rhyme - whatever**

Have to go to packet pick up
then watch UT play.
Get to church by 4:30.
It's gonna be a busy day.

I will pray for strength,
I will pray for fast feet,
I will pray that I come in
quicker than my last meet.

I will go to bed early.
I'll get a good night's rest.
I will wake up and get ready
prepared to DO MY BEST!!!

Please, Lord, be with me tomorrow.
Please stay in my thoughts.
Keep those angels among me
yelling, "RYAO!!!"

~amen

No comments:

Post a Comment