Sunday, August 28, 2011

I went, I ran, I came home...

Well, I laced up and took off for my morning run. I thought:
I'll run down to the road and back, that should be about 1 mile. Then I'll head up these GIGANTIC hills and back and that should total 3 miles. All together, it should be a good 4 miles.
Pfffffffffffff!!!!!!
It was a lame 3.4 miles. BOOOOOOOOOO!!! I need to measure my runs. Maybe I'll run at school before I have to leave for the day. That always seemed to work. Yes, it's hot. Yes, it's like 98 degrees hot, but I don't have a very big window to get a run in.
*thinking*
Yup, I've gotta do it. My 10k is right around the corner and I have my half in 2 1/2 months. I don't have a choice.

YEA! I get to run tomorrow!
(In the heat.)
(On hot pavement.)
(Better pack my fuel belt.)

No comments:

Post a Comment